The skills you’ve learned to survive may not be the same that allow you to thrive. Growth takes an exceptional amount of patience, resilience, and vulnerability and seeking help is the first step towards change. Professional therapy provides the opportunity to first assess our patterns of behavior with honesty and compassion, so that we might cultivate our most authentic selves. In our shared work, I strive to create a considerate, empathetic, and empowering space dedicated to the long-term success of all clients.
Professionally, I am a licensed clinical social worker and board approved social work supervisor. I specialize in the treatment of substance use disorders, trauma, and personality disorders through an attachment and trauma-forward focus. I am LGBTQ+ affirming, cross-culturally responsive, and experienced in couples therapy for consensually non-monogamous relationships. Further, I am passionate about the body and mind connection and address aspects of holistic health including sleep hygiene, the neurobiology of substance use, and mindfulness techniques.
I am trained in several modalities including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), exposure and response prevention (EXRP), prolonged exposure (PE), and Gottman Couple’s Therapy.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker C- 11369
- Board Approved Social Work Supervisor
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy Skills
- Prolonged Exposure for PTSD
- Exposure and Response Prevention in OCD and Anxiety
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Substance Use Disorders
- Gottman Levels 1 & 2, Treating Trauma, Substance Use, and Infidelity