Our treatment costs are affordable and reasonable. We offer specialized rates for those not using insurance.
We are currently accepting:
- True Health New Mexico
- New Mexico Health Connections
- Medicaid (Presbyterian and Molina)
- Department Of Energy (DOE) -EEOIC
- America’s Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Three Rivers
For those using insurance, please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part.
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We currently accept cash, FSA and HSA accounts, and all major credit cards for private pay clients.
If you are unable to attend your session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!